Community Works announce another round of the PPG Small Grant Scheme, funded by the CCG. All PPGs can apply for a grant of up to £500 to help develop the PPG and to link with the wider community.
This time they’re looking for applications which will fulfil one or more of the following aims:
· To increase the numbers of members of your existing PPG
· To increase diversity of members of your existing PPG, such as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) members, members from black, minority and ethnic (BME) backgrounds, younger people and people with disabilities etc.
· To reach out to local communities, forming links between PPG’s and community groups
· To gather local feedback about NHS services and bring it back to the PPG
· To develop an online PPG/discussion forum
· To run events that enable information exchange, and increase awareness around the roles of PPG’s and local health issues.
You can bid jointly for up to £500 per PPG – so if a group of three apply, you can ask for up to £1500.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31st January 2018.