The website of Preston Park Surgery's PPG
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Patients of Preston Park Surgery are invited to join this website to:
- Attend ZOOM meetings of patients and surgery staff
- Participate in online discussions between members
- Propose ideas for improving the services provided by the surgery
- Feedback on their experience of interacting with the surgery, such as by telephone or using eConsult
- View minutes of previous meetings and other documents
To do this you need to be a member of our Virtual Patient Group (VPG).
To apply to join our VPG please click HERE
(N.B. To join you must be a patient or member of staff at Preston Park Surgery)
Recent PPG News and Events
Click here: https://www.gp-patient.co.uk/report?practicecode=G81018 … Read more... about Our surgery’s GP Patient Survey 2021 results
The deadline for patients to opt-out of a scheme to create a central database of patient data currently held by GPs went … Read more... about A rash dash for patient data?
Current NHS initiatives
Click links below for information about current NHS initiatives.