- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Home › Forums › Suggestions for making the most of our Notice Board › The difference (at a glance) between PPG needs and what patients needs?
Here’s a n idea…
I’m thinking it might really good to have a simple clear poster – showing two columns comparing what the patient perspective is and what the PPG member perspective is:
Big, bright, colourful and beautiful… and clear:
On one side the Patient:
* health check ups
* illness support
* insurance paperwork and that kind of thing
And on the PPG side:
all of the above AND
* inside info
* have a say
* help shape and improve the surgery
* help the surgery meet hidden and unserved needs
* and so on
What do you think?
Not sure I understand this. Or perhaps the second column could be what the PPG can / has or will do in response to Patients perspectives.
Preston Park Surgery has a Facebook page to allow it to share information with patients more efficiently. Please click HERE and 'Like' to receive posts into your News Feed.